Writing Portfolio

Information Supplied By:

Terra's writing portfolio can be seen at http://terralanders.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Love a Bargain!

I am always on the look out for savings on items that I am already going to purchase.  My oldest daughter is a coupon saver.  On more than one occasion I assumed the role of cart driver during her bi-monthly food shopping sprees.  I have witnessed her purchasing two weeks of groceries for under $100!  I am always amazed. Double coupons, price matching, special sales - the whole shebang.  She has the patience of Job; sorting through newspapers and ads to find only the deals that pertain to her family's needs.  By doing this she avoids the temptation to take advantage of a sale just because it is there - then have four years supply once you get home.  I have learned a lot about getting more for less from her.

Friends and Family 2011 - Coupons to forward
This invitation, with these email coupons, can be forwarded to anyone you wish -- friends, family, neighbors, teachers, day care facilities, organizations, etc. If you don't have email addresses, you can print out and distribute copies of these coupons as needed. Don't worry, we'll be posting this to the Michael's social networking sites as we get closer to the event and you can share it with your friends. 
 
http://www.michaels.com/on/demandware.static/Sites-Michaels-Site/Sites-Michaels-Library/default/documents/coupons/042511-Friends-and-Family-Coupons.pdf

No comments: